Thursday, May 29, 2008

Mobile bluetooth keyboard - For iPhone?

I have been idling considering purchasing the 2nd gen iPhone, however, I dont know if I want to give up my HTC Mogul's sliding keyboard.   This may be the answer if the iPhone can indeed pair with this.  Sadly, a friend of mine tried to pair an Apple Mac bluetooth keyboard to a 1st gen iPhone and it didnt work, so hopefully this is something Apple "fixed".

http://www.pocket-lint.co.uk/news/news.phtml/14968/15992/I-O-Data-mini-keyboard-phones.phtml

3 comments:

  1. Cool, nice blog, a definite keeper :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great blog. Thanks for the informative post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my second visit to this blog. Resources like the one you mentioned here will be very useful to me! Thanks and have a good day.

    ReplyDelete