Sunday, June 1, 2008

Firedog (aka Circuit City) car alarm install

I had Firedog (aka Circuit City) install a car alarm for me.  Interestingly enough they installed it in a much better location than I was planning on and was impressed at first sight.  I got it home and did a more thorough inspection and discovered they didnt bolt the OEM equipment back completely.  The cruise control module which was giving me so much pain last week, was sort of lying in a nest of wires with its bolts no where to be seen.  I also found broken plastic fragments in the carpet which makes me a little nervous as I couldnt deduce where it came from.   Ill be heading back to CC this week have a chat with the install folks.

Overall it was worth $100, just wish they would have been a little more careful putting things back in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment